Legal Data Technician II (Paralegal II)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Legal Data Technician II providing support to the CISS Classification Unit
- Maintain a 98% accuracy rating and required production levels/volume of work
- Adhere to prescribed deadlines for processing documents and completing work
- Conduct in-depth review of legal documents and identify applicable information
- Develop search criteria and perform database queries and identify relevant records and data
- Create records in the database (“classify cases”) in accordance with rules and procedures
- Annotate documents in accordance with rules and procedures
- Populate and update data fields in database in accordance with rules and procedures
- Perform self-quality assurance reviews as well as quality assurance reviews of work products of other contract staff
- Accurately record production data in automated system
- Provide support to other CISS Functional Areas such as Mail ID and Miscellaneous Support Services as required
- Assist in training staff unfamiliar with tasks
Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Professional experience in a legal environment
- Professional experience in a highly structured and deadline driven environment
- Professional experience consistently and accurately applying detailed rules and procedures
- Professional experience meeting deadlines
- Professional experience demonstrating teamwork
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think innovatively and proactively
- Ability to identify problem areas, effectively communicate issues to management, and recommend corrective actions to improve processes and procedures
- Willingness to take initiative to complete tasks beyond the minimal requirements
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating ability to work and interact with colleagues, government staff and other contractor personnel
The physical demands described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employees must possess the ability to work in a standard office or conference room setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer.
To visit other company sites, employees must be able to operate a motor vehicle and fly in an aircraft, both of which may require sitting for prolonged periods of time. Employees must possess vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups and over the telephone. Standing in work areas and walking between work areas will be required. This position requires an employee to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance; reach, push, and pull drawers and doors open and closed. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
PCI Government Services (PCI-GS) is an equal opportunity employer. PCI-GS does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or identity, or disability.
Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates in accordance with applicable federal law.
PCI-GS is a SBA 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business providing Federal Government agencies and the Department of Defense (DoD) customers with superior technical and professional services. We bring over 30 years of Federal and DoD services experience across multiple business support areas to include administrative support, program/project management, acquisition/contract management, financial and budget support, data analytics and more.
PCI Government Services
Get fresh Legal Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.