T-Mobile and PCC Wireless, you will have the opportunity to join an exciting and diverse team that takes pride in both individual achievement and the contribution to the overall success of our organization. In order to attract and retain top caliber talent, we offer very competitive compensation to our team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is dedicated to delivering on sales while providing superior customer. Multi-tasking and detail oriented skills will be required for this fast paced, high energy position!
As a Retail Sales Associate you are responsible for building effective working relationships, making sound decisions, successfully making changes, initiating action and achieving results. You’ll be asked to:
- Build customer confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem" (as opposed to pushing products).
- Stay current and knowledgeable on all wireless products and services offered.
- Help maintain the visual appeal of your store.
- Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers.
- Use your time well, even when not serving customers.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Develop positive customer relationships.
- Compensation for the role is Base+Commission (Commission payouts may vary)
- Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Basic computer skills
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to the range of shopping types
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High school or equivalent
- Competitive base-pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Paid Training
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Personalized Growth
- Mobile Service Discount