- Vision , Medical , Dental
Precision Castparts Corporation is a leading global supplier to the aerospace industry. We are currently recruiting Deburrers for our PCC Woodbridge Team.
We’re looking for Team players who take pride in an honest day’s work. As part of the Team, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set and make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Debur parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind/Vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts when required by drawing requirements.
- Visually inspect parts for imperfections
- Maintain all deburring equipment and supplies
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Able to set up deburring equipment.
- Follow production processes, quality controls, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing of goods
- Make determination of required tooling to complete the assigned task
Qualification & Requirements:
- 1-2 years' manufacturing experience preferably aerospace
- Deburring experience an asset
- Demonstrated mechanical capabilities/aptitude; using various hand tools/air tools/ power tools etc.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent attention to detail, hand-eye coordination
If you’re looking for a great place to work – apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Precision Castparts Corporation, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to our organization and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruitment team know.
PCC AirframeWoodbridge, ON
Get fresh Deburrer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.