Pharmacy Customer Care Representative - 2nd Shift
Synchrony Pharmacy Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acts as a liaison between all customers and the pharmacy. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, and other queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides customer service and issue/resolution.
2. Support Order Entry department and manages all Control Drug tracking and reconciliation.
3. Partners with Pharmacy to obtain necessary prescriptions for controlled drugs.
4. Resolves rejections, denials and PA’s associated with all adjudicated Medicaid, Medicare D or Private Insurance claims.
5. Serves as the communication liaison regarding medication or resident coverage issues with Executive Directors/Administrators, Director of Health Services/DON’s, Admissions, Social Services, Consultant Pharmacists, Internal Pharmacists, Data Entry, Business Office staff, Residents, Responsible Parties, Physicians, Medical Directors and PDP’s/Insurance plans.
6. Provides training to other staff necessary to successful performance, company standards and expectations and cross-functional awareness and proficiencies.
7. Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
8. Assists with special projects as needed.
9. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
10.Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
11.Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
12.Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
- Fundamental customer service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Federal and state regulations, facility policies, procedures and programs as pertaining to pharmacy, long term care industry and rehab services.
- Compliance with external regulatory agencies and organizations for all areas of responsibility.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ customer service experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year multi-facility experience preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
PCA Pharmacy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
PCA Pharmacy 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定,不因種族、膚色、民族血統、年齡、殘障 或性別而歧視任何人。
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
4.5 Rating on Glassdoor!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
Educational Assistance Programs
Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
And much more!
Synchrony PharmacyWhy Work Here?
Generous benefits and competitive pay!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Synchrony Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, Synchrony Pharmacy partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments. Synchrony Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. 4.5 Rating on Glassdoor! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay! Paid vacation Generous Benefits Educational Assistance Programs Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies And much more!
2701 Chestnut Station Court LouisvilleLouisville, KY