The Product Support Analyst position acts as the primary interface providing support services to PC Synergy customers by quickly analyzing and optimally resolving any challenges they have using our software products.
Category: Product Support, Application Support, IT Support, Help Desk, Tech Support.
Benefits include medical, 401k / matching, 16 PTO days, and paid holidays. Training provided.
- Attentively respond to customer contacts
- Work directly with customers to resolve software issues and to provide answers, insight, and training related to the software
- Write detailed tickets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough troubleshooting skills
- Quick learner to become a product expert
- Responsible and reliable
- Good judgment
Education and Experience
- A good working knowledge of computers, Windows O/S, Microsoft Office software, business technologies, browsers, and networking
- Substantial customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A background in at least one of the following:
- - Inbound contact center experience
- - Product support or technical support
- - Retail parcel and shipping industry
Job Type: Full-time