Software/Troubleshooting Computer Support Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
PC Laptops is looking for a tech-savvy individual who enjoys troubleshooting and assisting customers with their computer-related needs. The Software/Troubleshooting role will assist customers through telephone and remote assistance in order to solve computer-related problems. This is not a work-from-home position. We are a work-hard, play-hard team that enjoys having fun while getting things done.
This position will utilize basic troubleshooting schools paired with exceptional customer service. We are in the heart of the valley conveniently located off I-15 and 7200 South.
- Guaranteed Base Plus Bonuses for performance. Average tech earns between $14 and $16 an hour!
- Advancement opportunities.
- Fun, high energy, and positive environment.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days.
- Lots more!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must know how to repair Windows and Mac computers.
- Passion to succeed!
- You're very comfortable on a computer.
- You have reliable daily transportation.
- Great work ethic!
- Teachable and can copy what the best reps do.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and function under stress. -Self-motivated.
A FEW NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS
- Prior Computer Technician Experience Preferred
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable daily transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Local candidates only.
PC Laptops is committed to equal employment opportunity and employs individuals without regard to any legally recognized protected class including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at PC Laptops