Customer Service Representative - Part-time
PC Development Group Windsor, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Our company takes pride in providing exceptional customer service to all of our customers. Our success can be directly attributed to our employees. We are presently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join the team. Applicants must be responsible, mature, and extremely organized. This is a part-time position. Schedule would be Wednesdays 9-6PM, Fridays: 9-6 PM and Saturdays: 10-2 PM
- High school diploma
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn a point of sale system
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Professional telephone manner
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain all office supplies and manage supply orders
- Typing up service orders
- Checking in and checking out customers
- Answering phones
- Data Entry
- Overall store cleanliness: includes cleaning bathrooms, cleaning windows, dusting, etc.
- Other general clerical and administrative duties as necessary.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Other duties as requested
Hours per week:
- Approximately 24 hours
- Mon - Fri 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sat 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
PC Development Group
BusinessView all jobs at PC Development Group