- $98,000 to $128,000 Yearly
The Project manager identifies the project's goals, objectives, and scope and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. They are responsible for communicating with the project team and stakeholders, managing risks and issues, and monitoring progress to ensure that the project stays on track.
The successful candidate will establish and manage the timelines for new product development initiatives as well as active product changes. The Engineering Project Manager will also assist with executing the Change Control Process as a Change Owner.
- Leads or leverages cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products and processes.
- Proactively leads the cross functional team to maintain credible and predictable project execution.
- Leads cross functional teams to support functional goals and commitments.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between the project team and management.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Reviews status of projects; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and business goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with functional leaders.
- Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project’s key stakeholders.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
- Experience establishing project plans.
- Experience leading or leveraging cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products and processes.
- Critical chain project management
- Experience optimizing schedules to reduce timeline or mitigate schedule disruptions.
- Experience in gathering requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project’s key stakeholders.
- Track record of managing product development and sustaining engineering schedules
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
Skills/ Abilities Pertinent to This Position
- Ability to analyze resource needs vs capacity.
- Ability to provide status reports to management.
- Ability to analyze resource demand to assist in capacity planning.
- Experience using Rapid Learning Cycles is a plus.
Pay Range: $98k - $128k
NXTThing RPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
PBS BiotechCamarillo, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.