Restoration Repair Technician Rockville
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restoration Repair Technician
The role of the Restoration Repair Technician (RT) is imperative for healthy and sustainable growth of the post-mitigation repair team within the restoration division. We want to ensure our products and services are kept at the highest level always while also staying flexible and quick for our clients. The Repair Technician role stays ready and organized to handle the small and quick repairs to maintain efficiency for our clients and for PBI. This position should be held by someone with field experience in repair trades, a consistently positive attitude, desire to please the customer, detail oriented, and a make-it-work attitude.
- Goal : to gain the ability to quickly and efficiently complete the smaller repairs following a water damage, mold remediation, or similar project without having an Estimator or Project Manager visit the site, and to avoid using subcontractors for these small, low-budget projects.
- Documentation : This work would typically be billed on a time and material, (T+M) basis to the client, therefore notes, pictures, and the ability to use basic phone applications is required.
- Planning : The RT would stay stocked with basic repair materials, ready to quickly start repair projects at a moment’s notice, at the direction of the post mitigation repair team, consisting of the Regional Manager, Reconstruction Estimator, and Project Manager. Management would gather approvals from the client, touch base with the RT regarding scheduling and availability, and proceed to hand-off the project to the RT.
- Communication : The RT is capable of calling the customer with their estimated time of arrival, calling and meeting with the customer again upon arrival, starting the work as quickly as possible, and calling the client again at the end of the day with the results, whether that is the project is finished, or if you’ll return tomorrow to finish the project. Proper communication with the client is essential and imperative for the success of this position.
- Project Completion : as the project finishes, the RT removes all trash and debris, final cleans the site, invites the client to walk the area, enters in final notes and pictures into PBI software, and pushes the job stage to Complete so billing can then take place from the office.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers. Build your future, achieve long term stability and join our expanding and energetic team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in repair trades.
- Basic computer skills include Outlook, Word, Upload Photos, Dropbox, Basic Phone Application, Database or CRM (Zoho preferred) and Zoom meetings.
- High school graduate.
Clean DMV record and REALID driver's license, criminal background check and pre-employment drug test required. American citizenship and currently residing in the Rockville/Washington DC metro area or Northern Virginia is necessary.
PBI offers a competitive Salary and Commission Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plan benefits where employee is covered at 65%. 401(k) Plan, Profit Sharing and Pension Plan with generous employer contributions. Voluntary Benefits – Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance employee funded at Group rates. PTO – paid time off (up to 20 days). Company vehicle if available and gas or vehicle allowance with proof requirement that personal auto insurance does not contain a “work use” exclusion. Company cell phone.
4980 Wyaconda Rd.Rockville, MD
Get fresh Restoration Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.