PBG Consulting McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Temporary WFH due to COVID-19 | McLean, VA
PBG Consulting, LLC (PBG) is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing team. This Technical Writer will provide develop and maintain procedures, monitor systems health, and perform variety of tasks.
- Provide pre-production writing, proofreading, and editing services in accordance with our government's style guides.
- Prepare original editorial materials following our client's styles for inclusion in publications, brochures, facts sheets, reports, presentation, speeches, web pages, newsletters, and other related print/electronic media products.
- Ensure the editorial materials are written clearly and concisely with an understanding of audience segmentation and consistently in plain language.
- Research, adapt, write, and or edit materials under tight deadlines.
- Ensure clarity of language and consistency of messaging across all web pages.
- Write speeches that will be delivered to a variety of audiences. Demonstrate full and complete understanding of policies, programs, and current issues and developments to be reflected as appropriate in speeches.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, Marketing or other related field.
- 5 years of experience in a Federal consulting environment providing technical writing support.
- Ability to produce and/or edits technical documents, and guide others effectively in producing exceptional work products.
- Ability to consolidate technical inputs and analyses and produce a logical understandable document.
- Must understand and perform content management functions such as document organization using SharePoint and other central stores for documentation.
- Strong in document editing, structure and logic flow for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be an expert in the Microsoft Office suite of products including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to obtain and Maintain a Public Trust.
PBG is a leading small business provider specializing in a broad array of Program Management, Operations, and Information Technology (IT) services to federal, state, local, commercial, and nonprofit organizations. Our expertise delivering innovative solutions to unique challenges spans across the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. PBG draws upon its deep expertise, in-depth knowledge, and industry-best practices in the areas of IT, Operations, and Project, Program, and Portfolio Management to develop scalable solutions for managing complex issues.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. At PBG we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy, promoteteam workand inspire innovation. A job is where you are spending most of your day, so PBG believes in making it a fun, collaborative and productive environment. We want our employees to have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to our customers.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan options with significant financial investments from PBG
- Prescription benefit plan
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shot term / Long-term disability
- Supplemental group life and AD&D options
- Yearly Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
PBG celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, PBG complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EducationView all jobs at PBG Consulting