- Expired: December 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role/Title: Executive Assistant
PBG Consulting (PBG) is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide Administrative Support to the Executive Leadership.
Location: Hybrid - Remote or Hybrid
- Maintain appointments by scheduling meetings and teleconferences
- Attend meetings and provide verbal and written summary of meetings
- Proactively manages tasks and the executive's calendar; to include initiating meeting invitations.
- Draft, review and edit business correspondence (emails, meeting summaries, reports, etc.) with keen attention to detail.
- Format, proof, edit, retrieve, review and copy document information.
- Manage and track action items to closure
- Experience working within IT Organizations
- Experience with Office365
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
PBG is a leading small business provider specializing in a broad array of Program Management, Operations, and Information Technology (IT) services to federal, state, local, commercial, and nonprofit organizations. Our expertise delivering innovative solutions to unique challenges spans across the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. PBG draws upon its deep expertise, in-depth knowledge, and industry-best practices in the areas of IT, Operations, and Project, Program, and Portfolio Management to develop scalable solutions for managing complex issues.??
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset - our employees. At PBG we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy, promote?team work?and inspire innovation. A job is where you are spending most of your day, so PBG believes in making it a fun, collaborative and productive environment. We want our employees to have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to our customers.?
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan options with significant financial investments from PBG
- Prescription benefit plan
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short term / Long-term disability
- Supplemental group life and AD&D options
- Yearly Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Career/Professional Development Program
- Spot Bonus Program
Diversity & Inclusion
PBG celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, PBG complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential job functions but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required by the job incumbent. Nothing in the herein restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
In accordance with federal mandate for federal contractors, PBG Consulting, LLC. requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability related reasons. If you are invited to join our team, you must submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or provide a request for exemption to our HR department. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with PBG Consulting LLC.
Get fresh CEO Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.