- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Veterinary Technician needed for a very busy, fast paced Spay/Neuter Clinic in Phoenix, AZ.
This position is full-time, or part-time. Compensation depends on experience. We are open Monday through Saturday. NO nights, NO emergencies, NO HOLIDAYS and NO on-call status so you can have a life outside your job. This position is also eligible for profit-sharing, and veterinary services at a reduced rate.
Qualities we are seeking…
- Friendly demeanor
- Exceptional communication skills and active listening skills
- Warm rapport with the clientele
- Good memory for people and their pets
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Effective but compassionate restraint of all types of small animals
- Administer anesthetic agents, maintain a surgical plane, and recover patients
- Practice aseptic technique, assist in surgical suite, and maintain instruments
- Perform dental prophylaxis
- Administer IV fluids, troubleshoot fluid administration, perform IV injections
- Working knowledge of lab procedures such as fecal exams, heartworm tests, ear cytology, etc
- Collect lab samples, including drawing blood
- Keep flawless patient records
- Make reminder and follow up calls to clients
- Communicate with and educate clients daily
We are sensitive to the bond that exists between pets and their owners. In our Arizona low cost spay and neuter clinic we are committed to maintain the highest standard possible, and make you feel as comfortable as possible letting us care for your pet. At PAWS, your modern AZ spay neuter clinic, your pet will receive the best treatment possible as we set a new benchmark for Spay and Neuter Clinics.
How do we keep our prices down?
We keep our overhead low by focusing on early preventative medicine, dental cleanings, spay and neuter surgeries and puppy & kitten vaccinations.
In addition, our experienced staff uses state-of-the-art surgical monitoring and information technology equipment in order to be as efficient and as safe as possible. We never cut corners!
Why are we different?
Unlike many AZ low cost Spay and Neuter clinics that focus too much on numbers, we focus on you and your pets. Each animal is examined by a licensed veterinarian and receives a customized health plan.
1. We use state of the art surgical and monitoring equipment
2. All patients go home with pain medication included in the price of the surgery unlike other spay neuter clinics
3. Our anesthetic protocols are approved by board certified veterinary anesthesiologists
4. We have one of the lowest complication rates in the field
PAWS - The Modern Spay Neuter Clinic
20635 N Cave Creek RoadPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Veterinary Business jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.