Job Opportunity::HRIS Compensation Manager.::Bethel, AK:: 181127
PATTERNS Bethel, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: HRIS Compensation Manager.
Location: Bethel, AK
Position Type: Permanent / Full Time
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Bachelor's Degree in health-related field, computer applications, business management, accounting or combination of education and experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with Human Resources Information Systems/HCM systems experience
- 2-3 years with UKG/Kronos HCM systems, preferable Dimensions, including analytical experience, with ad-hoc reporting and query generation required. Two years of experience in compensation administration required with comprehensive technical knowledge of compensation practices, programs and plans, with strong emphasis on KRONOS implementation.
- Prior experience leading HRMS implementations from start to finish. Self-starter who possesses ability to work independently but is also a strong team player. Candidate must have demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, quantitative abilities, prioritizing and organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through on commitments. Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet skills, KRONOS and HRIS; able to handle multiple priorities and tasks; ability to maintain confidentiality; trustworthy.
License, Certification, Registration:
- Valid Driver's License.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or SHRM Certification preferred.
- Computer proficiency with various software and database systems including KRONOS, calculator, multi-line phone, fax/copy machine.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer /Office Machine skills: Ability to type 40 wpm, operate 10-key calculator and other standard office equipment. KRONOS, MS Office Suite including proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Access.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write detailed correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and manage a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardized exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formats. Ability to make decisions in a timely manner on limited but adequate information.
- Organizational Skills: Must be able to complete a variety of tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload, and meet reporting and completion deadlines with attention to detail. Demonstrated strength in process and procedure.
- Communication/People Skills: This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image. Ability to influence, solve problems and successfully collaborate and communicate with all levels of management and internal/external YKHC customers.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: As requested by Director of Human Resources.
- Generous PTO beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Thanks & Regards
TechnologyView all jobs at PATTERNS