Avaya Aura System Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Patriot, LLC is looking for an Avaya Aura System Administrator to join our 24/7/365 mission critical support team.
The System Administrator (SA)/Technician shall demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Avaya Aura Contact Center and Application Support business systems and should know how to resolve advanced Application Support issues. An SA/Technician at this level will be able to balance between the SA duties of the Avaya Aura Contact center where performing patches, updates, and administrative duties requires experience and or training in the Avaya Aura Contact Center system. In addition to the SA duties technician must be able to develop processes and procedures, attend project meetings and train junior technicians on the supported business systems.. The Avaya Aura System Administrator/Technician will need to pursue HDI and ITIL certifications. This position requires a High School diploma, certifications or at least 4 years of relevant experience in an application support work environment.
- Receive calls, troubleshoot problems, and provide support at an in-depth level and/or advanced level of skill/knowledge.
- Use exceptional customer service with every user that contacts Application Support.
- Work with the Training Officer in providing training, mentoring, and sharing their knowledge with all Technicians on the team.
- Apprise the Team Leader of new developments, problems and solutions as they are encountered.
- Attend scheduled project meetings or other related events as directed by the Team Leader in a point of contact position.
- Provides updates to a Knowledge Base that is easy to understand for all Application Support Technicians.
- Assist with special projects associated to their respective systems and perform other tasks as directed.
- Will provide after-hours support for the Avaya Aura Contact System as well as mission critical applications as directed in a Duty Analyst capacity.
- QC junior technician tickets for accuracy.
- Attend training for the Avaya Aura Contact Center as needed to maintain currency on relevant updates.
- Provide administrative support to the National Maritime Center as needed.
- Provide administrative support and training to staff of the C5ISC Kearneysville watch for the Data Center Systems.
• Relevant certifications are desired (CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, or similar)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain government customer Public Trust clearance
Patriot, LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Patriot, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
About Patriot LLC:
Patriot LLC (Patriot), located in Columbia, Maryland is an established, privately held government and commercial services Contractor with dedicated employees who bring relevant, responsive and adaptive solutions to our customers.
In 2014, Patriot’s CEO Anthony Russo was recognized as a Circle of Excellence Smart CEO Finalist and was profiled in the November/December issue of SmartCEO magazine. The Circle of Excellence Awards program recognizes CEOs who have succeeded in taking an aspect of their businesses to a level most companies rarely achieve.
In 2013, we received the Baltimore Business Journal’s award for being the largest veteran owned business based in the Baltimore area. In 2012, we received the 2012 Best in Columbia for our work in the areas of Computer Integrated Systems Design.
In 2011, we received the Best of Maryland Award. Today, with multiple government and commercial Programs, our Core Competencies have evolved in several key operational, technical and program support areas.
As a value-added partner, we provide our government and commercial customers with the quality assurance, performance-based and program management credentials required for a maximum Return on Investment (ROI), and sustainable strategic advantages, for both the short and long terms.
Lastly, as a “verified” Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Minority/Disadvantaged Business Entity (MBE/DBE), Patriot is committed to delivering the highest quality personnel, most innovative approaches wrapped in state-of-the-art solutions using the latest and most advanced technologies available.
As required by Executive Order 14042, government contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 24, 2021 or before beginning work if after November 24. Patriot will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request a legally required exception from this requirement.
Company website: http://www.patriotllc.net/
Company address: 9520 Berger Road Suite 212 Columbia MD 21046
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at PATRIOT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?