Construction Superintendent - Wood Frame - Traveling
PATRIOT FRAMING LLC Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PATRIOT FRAMING LLC is seeking to fill a wood framing Superintendent position. Travel is a must and candidates will be staying at projects for extended periods of time and projects will be spread across the states of TEXAS, OKLAHOMA, COLORADO and NEW MEXICO. ** It is possible the right individual could work into a general construction manager position for the COLORADO region.**
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ experience:
- Must have at least 3 years experience as site superintendent for multifamily projects with over 100 units, OR degree in construction management
- Construction knowledge & personality for negotiating & managing all levels (subcontractors, city inspectors, field workers, suppliers)
- Oversee Change Orders, RFIs, budget variance, deliveries
- Need strong background in framing process and quality control
- Ability to read & comprehend architectural and structural plans
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish preferred but not required)
- Good organizational & coordination abilities
- Ability to create and adhere to construction schedules
- Ability to manage All OSHA regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and field operations at once
- Proficient in construction management software, email, scheduling and other useful software is helpful.
- Position supervises and inspects job site and work in progress to ensure completed work meets job specifications and schedules, ensure work practices safeguard workers on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Safety: Ensuring a safe work environment by following and enforcing RJK Company procedures and conducting weekly safety meetings with subcontractors.
Blueprints & Plans: Red line, bind and study plans. Identify errors and follow up with managers and/or architects. Highlight details and ensure all option sheets are on plans. Supply to and review with subcontractors copies of appropriate red lined prints for each phase of construction.
Establishing and Maintaining Effective Relationships with Others: Communicating with subcontractors, customers, inspectors, peers and managers in order to avoid conflict, ensure quality and stay on production schedule.
Maintain Paperwork: Complete, review, and maintain all required documents in order to ensure the correct material, labor, equipment and inspectors are on the job or prepared to start a job and production is on schedule.
Ensure Quality Framing, Deck and Roof Production: Verify that sub has and understands all details pertaining to his job. Check layout and dimensions. Ensure trusses are correctly located and fastened properly. Check for shiners, deadwood, nail patterns, bracing and engineering. Ensure fire codes are met. Notify and follow up with sub on punch work. Order inspection, walk with inspector, and turn over building to builder. Order all materials to ensure just in time delivery and availability. Manage materials on job site to reduce waste. Maintain accurate packages for all models by phase of construction.
Maintain Clean Job Site: Check lot daily, get scrap moved to curb or into dumpster, keep boneyard to a minimum and rotate inventory and maintain trailer and container. This position could be located on construction projects in various locations through out the state of Texas. If you have the above listed skills/ experience please submit your resume with references.
Your references, with current contact information from recent employers, are necessary for application to this job.
**RECRUITERS DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING**
PATRIOT FRAMING LLCWhy Work Here?
Small stable company with 23 years in the industry. Expanding with the market and lots of room for growth.
Patriot offers turnkey framing packages on multi-family and commercial projects throughout the state of Texas, and are expanding to surrounding states. We can plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time.
312 Oak Creek Ct Springtown Texas 76082Denver, CO