PDS Nurse Educator
- $60 Hourly
Professional Development Specialist - Nurse Educator
DC RN License
Didactic (Classroom Teaching Experience Preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and continuously improve and adapt curriculum depending on educational needs
- Teach courses and provide training to licensed and unlicensed nurses
- Develop lesson plans
- Incorporate evidence-based research into educational plans, patient treatment plans, and nursing practices
- Serve as a mentor to nurses, and identify growth opportunities and educational needs for practicing nurses
- Promote critical thinking among nurses, and show commitment to professional development and lifelong learning
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in area of expertise
- Participate in community activities
Qualifications for Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) required.
- Must possess current valid license as a registered nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Nurse educator certification preferred
- 2-5 years experience working as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
- Previous experience in a teaching setting preferred
- Must possess valid American Heart Association (AHA) basic life support (BLS) certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Compensation: $60.00 per hour
Assisted Living and Hospital Staffing, Management, and Consulting Services
The industry leader in providing contracted Professional Healthcare Staffing and Consulting Services to Assisted Living and Senior Nursing facilities within the United States.
Patient Centered Services LLCSilver Spring, MD
Get fresh PDS Nurse Educator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.