Program Associate - C3 Veterans (JR 2446)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
Program Associate - C3V
San Diego, CA 92101
Salary: $18.26/hr – $20.19/hr DOE
PATH is seeking tech-savvy administrative professionals eager to join our mission to end homelessness to become part of our San Diego team as a Program Associate. This position will provide general administrative support to the C3V Program.
ABOUT THE C3V PROGRAM
The Community Care Coordination for Veterans (C3V) Program provides comprehensive care coordination, service navigation, and housing assistance for veterans who have serious mental illness, are homeless or at-risk of homelessness, and are either currently incarcerated or have been recently released from custody.
WHAT IS A PROGRAM ASSOCIATE?
As part of the San Diego team, the Program Associate provides general administrative support to the staff of C3V Program. Responsibilities of the Program Associate include:
- Assisting with new hire staffing in collaboration with the Human Resources department
- Assisting with the onboarding of new staff
- Coordinating program communication
- Scheduling and maintaining the Director's calendars and handling correspondence
- Providing administrative and clerical support
- Assisting with research, preparation and written documentation for special projects, presentations, and meetings
- Processing financial assistance requests
- Planning and coordinating meetings
WHAT YOU BRING
We're looking for candidates that:
- Maintain and execute confidential information according to HIPAA and HR standards
- Are highly organized and display excellent time management skills
- Possess a high level of tolerance and understanding for individuals with urgent and multiple case management and health needs
- Work just as well independently as they do on a team
- Exercise mature judgement, and are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Are excellent at communicating, whether in writing or verbally
- Have a strong sense of prioritization and can coordinate multiple demands in a high-pressure environment
For this role the Program Associate must:
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree and have 3 years of relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
Effective 11/01/2021 PATH will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of full vaccination as part of the pre-employment credentialing process.
PATH is a California employer. Therefore, all regular and customary work must be performed within the state. Approval for remote or hybrid work, does not establish approval for work to be conducted outside of California.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
If this position sounds like a fit, please submit your application today. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PATH (People Assisting the Homeless)
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at PATH (People Assisting the Homeless)