Administrative Coordinator (JR 2765)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
San Diego, CA 92101
Salary: $21.16/hr – $24.04/hr DOE
PATH is seeking tech-savvy administrative professionals eager to join our mission to end homelessness to become part of our San Diego team as an Administrative Coordinator.
WHAT IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR?
The Administrative Coordinator is the lead administrative support person for PATH's San Diego region. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with program associates to ensure all cross-program administrative duties are covered
- Coordinating staff schedules to ensure full staff coverage and support in the Depot reception area
- Handling office management duties including: maintaining asset controls, administrative maintenance of vehicles, hotel reservations, and processing client financial assistance documentation
- Providing staff training on office technology, systems, and databases
- Coordinating onboarding activities, to include ordering PATH shirts and business cards and assisting with equipment issue
- Developing and maintain written policies and procedures regarding office support activities in line with organizational standards
- Assisting with onboarding new program associates to the department
- Providing training, guidance, and support to program associates
WHAT YOU BRING
We're looking for candidates that:
- Maintain and execute confidential information according to HIPAA and HR standards
- Are highly organized and display excellent time management skills
- Possess a high level of tolerance and understanding for individuals with urgent and multiple case management and health needs
- Work just as well independently as they do on a team
- Exercise mature judgement, and are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Are excellent at communicating, whether in writing or verbally
- Have a strong sense of prioritization and can coordinate multiple demands in a high-pressure environment
To be considered for this position, we require candidates have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field and three (3) years of relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Demonstrated proficiency and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and systems.
For this role candidates must:
- Be able and willing to provide community and in-home services on a regular basis
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
Driving is an essential function of this position. To meet the employment requirements for this role, all candidates must:
- Have reliable transportation
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH's insurance coverage
Effective 11/01/2021 PATH will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of full vaccination as part of the pre-employment credentialing process.
PATH is a California employer. Therefore, all regular and customary work must be performed within the state. Approval for work outside of the office, does not establish approval for work to be conducted outside of California.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
If this position sounds like a fit, please submit your application today. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PATH will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
PATH is dedicated to racial and social justice by centering equity in our service delivery and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment for the communities we serve. We seek awareness and insight from witnessing the stories of our clients and learning from the experiences of our staff to ensure impactful systems change. If people are empowered, they can bring their authentic, whole selves to work and when people feel like they belong, they can become part of a unified effort of ending homelessness for all.
PATH (People Assisting the Homeless)
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at PATH (People Assisting the Homeless)