Responsibilities: CNA Responsibilities:
Providing personal care to hospice patient including but not limited to:
- Assisting patient with activities of daily living
- Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication
- Doing patient's laundry, as appropriate
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
- Adhering to the organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
- Participates in care conferences and mandatory staff meetings
- Participates in holiday and weekend rotation as appropriated
- Must have certification, valid driver's license, auto liability insurance, and automobile in good working condition
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Must have satisfactory references from previous employers
- Must have empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail, and impaired
- Must successfully complete a probationary period. This probationary period is to ensure the aide is competent in the above qualifications, and is documented by the supervisor and the associate. Meets the training requirements in accordance with state and federal laws
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification
PASSION FOR PEOPLE HOME HEALTHCARENorcross, GA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.