Science Education Sales Consultant (Greater Ohio Valley)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Science Education Sales Consultant, under limited supervision, is responsible for the direct sale of PASCO products or services to accounts within an assigned geographic area or industry segment. Communicates with prospective customers through email, chat, telephone and virtual and in-person meetings and provides technical information and/or demonstrates company products. Quotes prices to customers and may have administrative duties. Responsible for account development or maintenance. Handles routine accounts within assigned territory.STATES IN TERRITORY: IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI
COMPENSATION: Base salary + bonuses/commissions
- Consults with customers on appropriate PASCO products via telephone, email, chat, and virtual and in-person meetings.
- Provide technical information and/or demonstrations of PASCO equipment, curriculum, software and over-all solutions for State Departments of Education (DOE), local science education organizations, school district level decision-makers, and teachers.
- Presents and demonstrates products in-person and in a virtual environment.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and other means of lead generation.
- Makes sales through inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining/growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Qualifies and follows up with inbound marketing sales leads.
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals for the region.
- Attends trade shows, conferences, and workshops.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS or BA in science or engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of sales experience with proven track record
- 30-40% overnight travel required
- Must reside in/be local in territory
- 3 years of experience with teaching K-12 or higher education science or selling in science education markets
- 3+ years of experience in teaching or education administration
- Strong understanding of effective teaching methods in 21st Century science
- Experience using data collection software and probeware through college science curriculum
- CRM experience (i.e., Sugar, SalesForce, NetSuite, Dynamics 365, etc.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations to large groups
- Detail Oriented
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time management and task completion skills
- Team Player
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Get fresh Educational Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.