Join our growing vision care practice which emphasizes personalized, professional, and competent eye care in a friendly environment. We are looking for people-pleasing, self-motivated, team first, multi-taskers who sincerely want to offer the best in patient care. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be willing to learn on the job. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is one who puts others ahead of themselves and fosters team building as well as a caring attitude. An aptitude for interpersonal relationship building is a must as is attention to detail.
- Full-time, M-F and two Saturday mornings per month
- Direct interactions with patients, doctors, and other staff members
- Moderate phone volume and computer input
- Knowledge of vision insurances is a plus (eg. VSP, EyeMed, MES) as is experience in the healthcare industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Optician or Optometric Assistant required
- Full-time employees receive PTO & holiday pay.
- Hourly wage $15-18 depending on experience.