615 NC-66 South, Kernersville, NC 27284
Automotive Business Development
Bi-Lingual Spanish - Call Center Agent
Competitive Pay Plan
Earn what you deserve!
The Parks Automotive Group has been treating North Carolina drivers right and keeping the “Parks Promise” since 1967! We promise: Incredible service; Honest communication; Trusted accountability.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Do you want to get paid top dollar for your performance? We are looking for a motivated, positive and driven team member to join our successful call center team! As a Business Development Call Center Agent, you will be responsible for driving traffic to the dealership to support our experienced sales team.
- Competitive pay plan
- 5-Day Work Week
- Become a top performer and earn flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation!
- Family-Owned and Operated
- Great, high-traffic location!
- A friendly, professional work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Responsibilities – Call Center Agent:
- Meet and exceed daily goals through call volume and customer responses
- Proficient responses to customers via calls, chat, text and emails, resulting in setting solid appointments for the sales team
- Be coachable, able to work well as a team member and independently
- Follow systems and processes and utilization of the CRM (computer system used to manage customer information)
- Maintain a positive and contagious attitude
- Smile and have fun while making money!
Qualifications/Requirements - Call Center Agent:
- Play a crucial in various points of the sales process, engagement and follow up
- Must be keen to client’s specific needs
- Bi-Lingual Spanish
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Willing to professionally perform 100 calls outbound a day, while supporting customer call backs
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Must upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.