PARKS CHEVROLET OF CHARLOTTE HIRING FOR INTERNET/ CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
******************** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WILL TRAIN *******************
- ADDRESS: 8530 Ikea Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262
- DATES & TIME: July 29th, 30th & 31st, 2019 From 9:30am- 6:30pm
- APPLY AND WE WILL BE IN DIRECT CONTACT FOR YOUR INTERVIEW DAY AND TIME
Looking for a career where you can earn $40,000-$75,000 your first year with the potential to earn $100,000+? Sales are increasing and Parks Chevrolet is expanding–if you want to work in an environment where you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales associate may be for you! Whether you have prior sales experience or not, Parks Chevrolet will provide you with the proper training and tools to succeed in this market.
High-energy, positive, out-going individuals with strong verbal communication skills WILL succeed in Automotive Sales. Sales professionals come from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
We are looking for sales and service industry people with retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service backgrounds that have an open mind to a better career, better money, and a better work environment. Are you ready to take control of your future and get rewarded for your efforts? Apply to be a member of our team today!
Parks Chevrolet Sales Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned