8530 Ikea Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28262
Automotive Body Shop Estimator
Experience is Required
$70K - $80K
Carolina Collision Center, a division of Parks Chevrolet Charlotte is adding to their team in the Collision Center and need to hire an experienced Automotive Body Shop Estimator to ensure the overall efficiency, profitability, and reputation of our auto body shop operations by providing timely, accurate, and customer approved estimates for repair work. Apply now for immediate consideration.
At Carolinas Collision Centers, employee AND customer satisfaction and retention are our primary goals. We are an I-Care Gold Certified Shop and work on all makes and models. Combined with relentless pursuit of overall customer satisfaction, you could say we are confident that Carolina Collision Centers are a step above all other auto body repair centers.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- $70K - $80K
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities!
Responsibilities - Body Shop Estimator:
- Greet customers and quickly assess their needs, understanding the difficulty of their situation. Customer service is a top priority; it’s our job to turn that difficult situation around.
- Follow the job through entire process from initial greeting, computing restoration costs, handling all insurance related communications and paperwork, overseeing parts ordering, keeping customer updated throughout the process.
- Perform quality control on the vehicle from repairs to final delivery.
Requirements - Body Shop Estimator:
- Automotive Body Shop Estimator experience is required
- Must be detailed and efficient in writing a complete estimate and completing supplements when needed
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Organized with good problem-solving skills
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction (CSI) results
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.