Parker Muscle and Sport Clinic is looking for a positive, enthusiastic, part-time administrative assistant in our Kaysville location.
- Provide exceptional customer service and patient communication by providing clear and complete instructions and efficient patient flow in a fast-paced environment
- Provide patient check-in and check-out
- Process patient payments, confirm charges, balance receipts
- Verify and update patient information
- Present and process packages and finance options to patients
- Answer phones and relay information
- Accurately enter data into various office systems
- Reconcile daily transactions
- Maintain confidential patient information
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Ability to learn new systems
- One or more years of experience in a busy office environment
- Experience with data bases
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel
Additional information: 9-20 hours per week
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKER MUSCLE & SPORT CLINIC
Why Work Here?Small chiropractic and sports medicine clinic that caters to the needs of athletes and active people of all ages. We utilize cutting edge manual and modality based care to create specific diagnosis and treatment plans to achieve the best outcomes in injury recovery and functional performance.
We keep dreams alive and help patients through injury and pain so they can live the life they want and not miss out, help us help others!