Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi there! We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
About this role:
This business development role is responsible for leading market research, synthesizing findings, and working with senior team members to propose recommendations to help shape company policy and product strategy.
Why We Need You:
- The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead market research, synthesize findings, and work with senior team members to propose recommendations that help shape company and product strategy.
- Lead and drive the execution and integration of mergers and acquisitions and strategic investments, including sourcing opportunities, conducting market landscapes, performing financial analysis, and coordinating all aspects of due diligence in partnership with senior team members.
- Develop perspectives on key competitors, relative strengths and weaknesses, and implications.
- Partner with senior team members to cultivate cross-functional relationships with executives and assist in the implementation of high priority strategic initiatives.
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, bankers, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- Contribute to improving the Corporate Development team by enhancing existing processes and recruiting.
- Managing and developing associates and analysts on the team.
- ***Must work from New Hartford, NY office 2-3 days per week. May work from home the other 2-3 days.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors in Finance or Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and an MBA
- 3 y. exp. as a Financial Manager, Financial Analyst and/or Investment Banking Associate, which must include the following:
- 3 y. professional experience in the finance industry
- 2 y. financial management experience
- 1 y. exp. with financial modeling and analysis and analysis of variances to budget/ forecasts.
- 1 y. exp. with forecasting and analyzing balance sheets and cash flows.
- 1 y. exp. with driving development and measurement of KPIs, reporting and presenting business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- 1 y. exp. with financial planning, including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning of revenue and P&L.
- 1 y. exp. with advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint presentation; dynamic formulas such as VLOOKUP, index-match, indirect, and merging multiple datasets with left or right-join logic-ability to de-dupe, error check, de-bug, and adjust structure of dataset to optimize speed and size.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
AddressNew Hartford, NY
BusinessView all jobs at PAR
Get fresh Director Corporate Strategy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.