Manager, Corporate Accounting (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi there! We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
- Oversee review and prepare monthly financial reporting packages
- Manage the chart of accounts, GL and all transaction posting profiles
- Support year end audit requirements and coordinate between the auditors and internal team
- SEC Filing Coordinator – 10K / 10Q / 8K
- Coordination with Divisional Controllers / FP&A / Legal / Investor Relations
- Ensure all financial risks / disclosures / relative pronouncements are properly addressed in the documents and properly backed up by accounting and reporting procedures within the team
- Technical Accounting / Accounting Policy
- Assist Controller with pronouncement Review and impact analysis
- Assist Controller with White Paper and Memo Creation & Maintenance
- Documentation and monitoring of procedures, policies and control structure
- Tax Review and Analysis (liaison with outside Tax Advisor)
- Be the internal SME on our entity structure and tax strategy
- Risk Management – ERM / Insurance / Industry / Regulation
- Assist Controller with ERM review and analysis
- Liaison with external insurance stakeholders with day to day claim review and management of annual review / renewal
- Equity Compensation management
- Assist in managing company capitalization table and stock administration
- Enhance & Implement appropriate annual, quarterly and monthly cadence & review
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management and Audit Committee on financial reporting / accounting policy / risk and governance topics and updates.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors or Master's degree in accounting or finance,
- CPA required
- Experience with SaaS software companies and revenue recognition for software subscription highly desired
- Proficiency with financial reporting
- Exceptional leadership and development skills
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a senior Accounting/Finance position
- Fast and flexible learner and adaptable team leader
- Working knowledge of ERP essential or high proficiency with systems desired; Experience with AX Dynamics, Planful, Sage, CRM, and/or Power BI a plus
- Strong Excel Experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC Reporting Experience
- Experienced with high growth and highly demanding, deadline driven environments
- Exceptional business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- An exceptional process orientation and ability to quickly diagnose a problem and fix it
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PAR
Get fresh Restaurant Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.