Sr. Project Manager (Utilities)
- Posted: over a month ago
PAR Western Line Contractors, LLC (PAR West), a subsidiary of Quanta West LLC, is a leading outside electrical contractor specializing in the management, engineering, procurement, and construction of high-voltage transmission lines, distribution lines, and substations, as well as energy storage, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, emergency restoration, and similar services. We provide our customers with a skilled workforce, supported by rigorous safety standards, unmatched scalability, and innovative thinking -- to perform any job, of any size, on time, on budget, and with impeccable safety results. The company is well-positioned to respond to the evolution of the electric energy industry and the opportunities it presents.
Sr. Project Manager
*This position will be based out of our Hubbard, OR office and require regional travel to various worksites.
This job entails managing high voltage transmission, distribution, and substation construction/maintenance projects. You will be in charge of planning, directing, or coordinating, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. You will participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, subcontractors, safety, quality, and implementation.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Assist with managing project costs to stay within forecasted budget range.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, subcontractors, or engineers to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Execute corrective actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of project management experience in the construction industry
- High-voltage powerline industry experience is preferred
- Must be willing to do short-term travel
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening(s).
PAR Western line contractors, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
PAR Western Line Contractors, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?