A property management company is seeking an accountant to assist with all phases of the accounting cycle as it relates to the real estate industry.
• One to Two Years + Accounting related working experience
• Assist with balance sheet reconciliation, bank account reconciliation, recording accounting transactions and problem solving
• Assist in preparing year-end tax return
• Execute basic accounts payable tasks, e.g. paying monthly bills
• Perform administrative duties within the company, ensuring that the bookkeeping process is completed smoothly
• Prepare internal property management reports
Evolution of Pama Management: 1980s-2000s – Focus was buying Value-Add Multi-Family with Hold Strategy. “Happiness is Positive Cash Flow.” 2003 – Expanding into new markets – San Bernardino & San Jacinto 2008 – Became one of the first movers in nation to buy Single Family Rentals. When all said in done would have bought 3,000 SFR during 2015 – Construction & Development of assets