The Driver Applicant Processor will process applications for new drivers. In this position you will be among the first to work with our new drivers and you will represent the company in helping them start a new career!
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify past employment.
- Request and acquire motor vehicle records, criminal reports, and PSP reports.
- Schedule physical and drug screens.
- Communicate with new drivers.
- Maintain and update multiple Excel spreadsheets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint necessary.
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Must be able to multi task and prioritize
- Familiarity with DOT regulations is preferred.