Hospital Chief Executive Officer | Las Vegas LTAC
Hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The primary responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / Hospital Administrator are related to the overall management of the operations and resources of the hospital and related business enterprises to achieve the Corporation’s mission by providing the highest quality services. The CEO acts as the authorized representative of the Corporation and Governing Body in all matters unless otherwise delegated by the Board.
The CEO is responsible for the implementation of all corporate goals and business objectives. The Hospital CEO should possess a track record of developing positive relationships with local industry, local government, healthcare providers, and the general public. The Hospital CEO will develop and implement comprehensive outpatient care and ambulatory programs. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The Hospital CEO will report to the Division President and is responsible for carrying out the mission of the Corporation as interpreted by the Board of Directors in its policies and plans. This is an exempt position.
Hospital Operations Management
• Provides administrative oversight for assigned facility; assists managers with managing human, operational and financial resources.
• Willingly accepts special projects as assigned; works within time and financial constraints; presents data and outcomes professionally and in a timely manner; serves on committees as assigned.
• Engages with providers and establishes a visible leadership role in community organizations to grow public awareness and referral development in market areas.
• Participates in the preparation of the operating and capital facility budgets; monitors compliance of all departments with the operating budget; assists in the procurement of capital equipment when approved.
• Provides input and assists Corporate with development of strategic goals and plans for market area. Monitors and ensures compliance with assigned strategic goals.
• Inclusiveness: Promotes cooperation, fairness and equity; shows respect for people and their differences; works to understand perspectives of others; demonstrates empathy; brings out the best in others and in his/her team.
• Stewardship and Resource Management: Demonstrates accountability and sound judgment in managing company resources. Appropriate understanding of confidentiality and company values. Adheres to and supports company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
• Problem-Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions. Conducts appropriate analysis. Identifies best solutions. Effectively and efficiently implements solutions. Responds promptly and effectively to new challenges.
• Decision-Making: Makes clear, consistent decisions. Acts with integrity in all decisions. Makes timely, appropriate decisions.
• Strategic Planning and Organizing: Understands company vision and aligns priorities accordingly. Measures outcomes. Uses feedback to redirect as required. Evaluates alternatives. Appropriately organizes complex issues to desirable resolution. Leads resources to achieve goals of the strategic plan.
• Communication: Connects with peers, subordinate employees and all customers. Actively listens. Clearly and effectively shares information. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Negotiates effectively.
• Quality Improvement: Strives for efficient, effective, high-quality performance in self and others. Delivers timely and accurate results. Resilient when responding to matters that are challenging. Takes initiative to make improvements.
• Leadership: Motivates others. Accepts responsibility. Maintains high morale. Develops trust and credibility. Expects honest and ethical behavior of self and staff.
• Teamwork: Encourages cooperation and collaboration. Builds effective teams. Works in partnership with others. Is flexible. Responsive to the needs of others.
• Development: Maintains up-to-date skills through involvement with professional organizations or continuing education.
Education and Training: Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or an appropriately related field, preferred.
• Five (5) years’ experience in hospital leadership or equivalent in the healthcare industry.
• Proven experience in corporate planning, development, management, board development, and multi-hospital operations.
• Rehabilitation or Long-Term Acute Care experience, as applicable, is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Verbal acumen is required to express ideas and views effectively when speaking to the public, to the media, to peers, to donors, and to colleagues.
• Writing acumen is required in communicating with the public, peers, and colleagues, both for correspondence and for reports.
• Numerical acumen is required to evaluate statistical data, financial reports, and market analyses.
• Ability to understand concepts and integrate them into plans of action. The ability to formulate concepts and utilize them in strategic planning.
• Ability to concentrate and focus attention for long periods.
PAM HEALTH (PAM) based in Enola, Pennsylvania, provides specialty healthcare services through more than 70 long-term acute care hospitals and physical medicine and rehabilitation hospitals, as well as wound clinics and outpatient physical therapy locations, in 17 states. PAM Health is committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service, coupled with the loyalty and dedication of highly trained staff, to be the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves. Its mission is to serve people by providing compassionate, expert care, and to support recovery through education and research.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.PAMHealth.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
PAM Health does not discriminate and does not permit discrimination, including, without limitation, bullying, abuse or harassment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status, or based on association with another person on account of that person's actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status.
2500 North Tenaya WayLas Vegas, NV
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.