Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mission & Values Statement
At Pahlisch Commercial, we exist to create community. We are one team, working together. Our excellence is built on the foundational values of courage, trust, healthy conflict, clarity, accountability, and results. Our secret is our people and partnerships. We cultivate a positive environment, that empowers collaboration and encourages joy. At PCI, we value people, all people.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analytical and transactional support on primarily commercial, multifamily, mixed-use acquisitions as well as various development and re-development projects. Primary responsibilities include analyzing Commercial Real Estate assets, preparing Commercial Real Estate deals, creating, and analyzing financial spreadsheets, working closely with underwriters, conducting market research and analysis, and drafting informational deal packages for presentation to senior leadership and financing sources.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $105,000
Medical, Dental, Vision plans
Generous employer contribution toward employees enrolled in the Health Savings Account (HSA)
Supplemental Plans including Medical and Dependent Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, or Accident, Cancer, and Hospital Stay Insurance
Starting with four weeks of PTO
401K with a 4% employer match after one year of employment
Employer paid leave benefits
Housing allowance for those who live in a Pahlisch Commercial property
Continued Education & Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Donation Match & Volunteer Program
Safety Boot Program
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Creating and updating financial analyses for new developments and existing owned assets.
- Creating and managing presentation packages for new deals.
- Participation in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to partners and principals of the company.
- Working with underwriters to close new loans.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information.
- Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other.
- Values the company’s assets by appraising their current condition and useful life.
- Recommends financing structures (debt and equity) and considers the company’s cost of capital.
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- Provides creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance of projects.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company, and recommend actions to the CFO based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Performs ad hoc analysis for executives as required.
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst.
- Experience in Real Estate investment preferred.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications. Enjoys using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and presentation packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, writing and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting.
- Proven knowledge of complex financial
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Inquisitive and Self-motivated.
- Analytical and Detail-oriented.
- Good at managing internal stakeholders.
- Strong communicator.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
PAHLISCH COMMERCIAL, INC.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Commercial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.