Real Property Clerk supports the Base Operations Support contract at the Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
* The Real Property function maintains records of all real property, such as construction data, surveys, memorialization, gifts, acquisitions, leases, easements, in-grants, out-grants, land purchases, demolition, etc. for the installation and supported off-base sites.
* The Real Property function also tracks facility condition and utilization. Performs Space Utilization/Management functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Track facility condition by performing facility inventories surveys IAW a five-year schedule.
* Track organizational use of facilities.
* Perform Space Utilization/Management function. Receive requests for space. Validate requirement. Develop plan to accommodate the requirement. Work with Engineering Services to program renovation, addition or replacement facilities. Present recommendations to the Space Utilization Working Group (SUWG).
* Determines unsuitability of facilities. Presents demolition recommendations to Facility Board. Prepares AF Form 300.
* Updates ACES-Real Property records. Maintain government designated software programs.
* Coordinates on work orders involving capital improvement.
* Other assigned duties as needed to support the mission.
* Prepares leases, easements, etc. for signature of the Real Property Accountable Officer.
* Reviews Support Agreements. Coordinates with Resources/Utilities on reimbursable customer information.
* Perform data analysis.
* Prepare real property statistical and summary reports as required.
* Work performed on accordance with established AF and local directives.
* Process completed work orders.
* Meet/exceed/track performance objectives stated in PWS.
* Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
* Three (3) years real property experience and accounting in the Department of Defense (Air Force, Army or Navy real property experience is preferred). Strong working knowledge of real property functions.
* Office-based working environment and occasional business travel required.
* Must possess excellent oral, written and communication skills.
* Must have strong computer skills.
* Have the ability to address a wide variety of audiences.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have the ability to work extended periods of times on a computer. Must read, write, speak and understand English.
* Must possess or be able to obtain/maintain Secret Clearance
* Other assigned duties as needed to support the customer
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* State Driver's License
* Real Property Management Course WMGT 424 from AFIT (Preferred)
Why Work Here?Since 1955, PAE has been a critical partner of the U.S. government and its allies on a global scale. With more than $2.7 billion in annual revenue, a workforce of more than 20,000, an operational presence in approximately 60 countries and a persistent presence on all seven continents, PAE delivers smart, secure, mission-critical operational support, information analysis and business process services. Our diverse workforce and innovative leadership offer a breadth of experience and commitment to excellence that spans the globe. Our international headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE encourages employees to take advantage of development opportunities to deepen their personal growth goals and further their career.