Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Vice President, Client Executive - Intelligence Community - WMA
Vice President, Client Executive - Intelligence Community
This executive plays a key and central leadership role in the development, coordination and implementation of strategies to support ongoing and expansion of U.S Intelligence Community (IC) PAE business. Responsible for interacting and creating relationships with IC customers in the Washington Capital Region. Key areas include mission support, security support, facilities operations and maintenance, tradecraft and operations. The position interacts with Company program leadership executives and their teams within PAE. The Client Executive reports to the Senior Vice President Business Development National Security Solutions.
Convey existing relationships with customers to expedite new opportunity pipeline development and bring "the voice of the customer" into opportunity strategies. Proactively create, cultivate, enhance relationships with current and potential new customers and key contacts in the IC to help identify new business opportunities. Position will convey customer's most important requirements and opportunities to company leadership and recommend an appropriate response considering current market conditions.
Serve as an executive leader in the business unit during opportunity identification, qualification, competitive positioning, and strategy development. Daily activities will include customer relationship building, developing and executing contact plans, identifying and developing new business opportunities, working as part of a team with program management and business leadership to sell and develop solutions to highly complex customer problems, influencing pursuit and overall account strategies.
- The candidate will have established IC customer relationships and be known among Industry partners. The candidate will lead strategic account planning, prioritization, pipeline development.
- Responsible for establishing and growing IC markets, by strategically seeking out and creating opportunities and channels to market.
- Establishes strategic objectives for all current and future capabilities of IC in domestic markets.
- Develop and deliver strategic plans for the BD organization, focused on growth and new capability activities.
- In collaboration with BD leadership, line management, and through capture and proposal influence win strategies for new business pursuits.
- Identify new services and adjacent market opportunities based on customer requirements.
- Maintain a strong understanding of PAE services and can represent their benefits, and functionality to customers.
- Work with business development and marketing in support of corporate trade shows and events.
- Analyze multiple types of financial and market data, determine, verify and validate rationale behind business pursuit of opportunities.
- Develop network of key partners to optimize win probabilities.
- Use and maintain accurate sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Align relationships, channels to market, pipeline, win strategies and capability development with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Growth Plan (SGP).
- This position will require minimal travel outside the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Experience developing business cases, plans and strategies.
- Proven and current knowledge of customer environment and acquisition processes.
- Current relationships and experience within assigned customer set.
- Experience in developing and executing call plans.
- Current understanding of business development processes.
- Must have the ability to utilize political skills to cope with conflict which includes the ability to work across organizational boundaries and jurisdictions, leading customer meetings and cross-discipline teams in development of customer solutions.
- Experience developing opportunities from early concept / trend identification through qualification.
- Experience and proven successes in shaping opportunities to increase win probabilities.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of government contracting, acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors.
- Ability to engage, motivate and collaborate within a matrixed, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Team-building and influencing outcomes by the ability to motivating performance and establishing coalitions across a matrixed organized where many team members report to other line managers.
- Account ownership and oversight including participation and development of strategy, implementation, monitoring and reporting performance, briefing leadership, and meeting all account goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business or subject matter relevant to customer's mission required.
- Top Secret security clearance, with current SSBI, SCI eligible, with polygraph.
- 20 or more years working with customer organizations; a combination of government experience within 2-5 years, and commercial business development experience is necessary.
- Credibility with external constituents, specifically with broad customer sets; the candidate should have a developed network of relevant contacts in these communities.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement