PADNOS Holland, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Our skilled trades professionals use their hands-on technical and mechanical abilities to work on a variety of unique equipment to our industry. We are looking for motivated individuals who have the strong ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and the desire to make tomorrow better than today. PADNOS recognizes the demand for skilled trades so we are teaming with educators to develop partnerships and create hands-on programs for students and individuals.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
**HOURS: 7:00pm to 4:00am**
Millwright Position Summary:
The Millwright position is responsible for installing, inspecting, adjusting, repairing and fabricating machinery and equipment to improve and/or minimize downtime.
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Dismantle machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools
- Perform minor electrical and mechanical repairs and perform diagnosis and bring resolution to issues on production equipment
- Interact with engineering, operations support and product development to troubleshoot and ensure machinery and equipment are working properly
- Ensure safety devices function properly on completion of repairs, modifications and installations
- Develop and document procedures on new jobs or rebuilds for filing in permanent record
- Two years industrial mechanic experience
- Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and all parts of machine repair
- Experience with Mig, Tig welding, Stick and fabrications applications experience
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Millwright Skilled Trade Certification preferred
- Valid Chauffeur's License
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at PADNOS