Driver Class A - 2nd Shift (Home Daily)
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Team Has Drive, Do You?
Our CDL drivers make a significant impact on sustainability one day at a time. If you want to work for a local, family-owned company and be home with your family every night, our CDL career may be for you. We are looking for safety focused, reliable Team Members that are optimistic and passionate about doing the right thing while always providing the best customer experience. We provide our drivers with efficient, up-to-date technology to improve safety and productivity. Make a difference and drive your career forward today!
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for Team Members
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
**Monday-Friday 2nd Shift (2:00 pm to 12:30 am)**
CDL Driver Summary:
The Roll-Off Driver will transport, deliver, and position trucks and/or large equipment to and from customer accounts and PADNOS facilities. Must be trained and able to safely operate all types of PADNOS transportation equipment, including but is not limited to; Luggers, Lugger Pup, Roll-Offs, Doubles or Van Trailers.
- Safely operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Perform required before, during, and after-operation user maintenance. Complete and submit required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Prepare shipping documents, weigh, and perform material inspections for all loads.
- Maintain paperwork for scale tickets, shippers, log books, trip reports, and any others as necessary.
- Inspect loads and tarp/secure loads as necessary.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
CDL Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years of truck driving experience required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Valid CDL required
- Clean driving record required
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and detail oriented
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PADNOS