Customer Service Rep - (Part-time)
PADNOS Holland, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our professional Team Members are committed to providing service excellence and are passionate about going above and beyond to exceed our customer's expectations. We are looking for individuals who have integrity with strong initiative and relentless attention to detail to do the right thing. We continue to find ways to innovate, lead and make a positive difference in the world. Join our successful team and have an impact on sustainability, one day at a time.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
The Administrative Service Rep serves as the point of contact for customers and yard managers in completing transactions executed at our retail yard facilities. Will purchase incoming metals, record weights and/or coordinate the shipping and receiving of trucks. Will also assist in daily inventory counts, as well as maintain and account for receipts of incoming loads and outgoing shipments.
- Weigh and record trucks in and out, using computer or other scale equipment.
- Prepare driver's paperwork and invoice.
- Set up new accounts and place orders.
- Organize, verify and process Bills of Lading according to company standards.
- Enforce and contact correct personnel in radiation procedures; assist with resolving radiation issues.
- Assist with coordination of shipping and receiving of trucks.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls; provide direct communication with drivers and yard personnel ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Maintain cash and check procedures, incoming mail and deliveries, open and close procedures, and process paperwork/reports as needed.
- 3-5 years office or administrative related experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Associate's degree in Business or related field preferred
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at PADNOS