Security guards are needed to fill positions immediately...
If you have California Guard Card, come on in. Same day interviewing--Start working ASAP! Weekly payroll.
No Guard Card, NO PROBLEM. We can assist in obtaining your California Guard Card. We provide training at your local branch office--Value of $400.00. Please Come in for full details at our local branch office.
PACWEST Security Services
2990 Inland Empire Blvd. #104
Ontario, CA 91764
phone: (909) 948-1888
CA License PPO 12551
Currently hiring for:
ALL POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN IN INLAND EMPIRE
- 40 hours Swing $14.50 pay rate
- 40 hours Grave $14.50 pay rate
- 40 hours Flex $14.50 pay rate
- 40 hours Day shift Monday through Friday (Site Supervisor) $15.50 pay rate
*Must have a current/valid Guard Card license issued by the State of CA
** FOR DRIVING POSITIONS Must be at least 25 years of age or older with a clean DMV driving record**
Purpose: Observe and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety and security of client personnel and property.
* Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
* Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activities.
* Act as an ambassador to the clients, management and PACWEST.
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
* Possess and maintain a current guard card
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
* Must have reliable means of communication and reliable means of transportation
* Adhere to professional grooming standards
* Have a clean criminal background
* Team work
* Must possess a professional attitude
* Computer literate is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Security, military, or law enforcement background