- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Perform a variety of tasks to coordinate and process PWC’s services with external and internal customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Creating, processing, scheduling and completing service trouble calls, preventative maintenance and projects. Dispatch technicians to service calls and coordinate activities, maintain open issues and service call logs to closure, assist customer service, and coordinate activities of the Services Departments.
- Receive, prioritize and schedule telephone and email requests for service and quotes including parts required.
- Understand nature of customer issue and communicate issue to field technicians.
- Follow-up with technicians & PWC Staff to obtain status of service calls.
- Follow-up with external and internal customers on the status of service calls, job walks & daily requirements.
- Enter billing charges and submit service orders to Accounting for billing.
- Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) data entry, CAD system data entry and equipment inventory review and research.
- Process parts requisitions for equipment repairs and for stock.
- Provide outstanding customer service along with updates to internal and external customers.
- Assist accounting department in preparation and researching customer orders.
- Check and report on Customer Repair status and action items.
- Duties include Open &Closing the office, opening door to greet guests.
- Assist in preparation and completion of Customer Reports.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI), track progress, compile and prepare PMI reports (collect and mail PMI forms) as appropriate.
- Intake, ship or inventory customer equipment when required
- Operate in a team environment and be a fast learner
- Process customer service and interface skills
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have a pleasant personality and professionalism.
- Candidate should be able to multi-task, provide accurate and clear details, and have strong follow-up skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Must have strong organizational and math skills.
- Ability to communicate well with customers, PWC personnel, and technicians.
- Must be computer literate with experience and knowledge of creating spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic accounting knowledge and skills useful.
- Two-year college degree or higher is a plus.
Pacific Wireless Communications is the leading two-way radio service and sales company in the State of Hawaii.
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Medical and Dental Insurance
PACIFIC WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONSWhy Work Here?
Work in the interesting telecommunications industry with great benefits.
Telecommunications Sales & Service Pacific Wireless Communications is the leading two-way radio service and sales company in the State of Hawaii. Benefits: • Competitive Pay • 401K Plan • Paid Time Off • Medical and Dental Insurance
345 N Nimitz Hwy #A HonoluluHonolulu, HI
BusinessView all jobs at PACIFIC WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS