OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – KONA, HI
Pacific Wireless Communications, LLC (PWC), is Hawaii's leader in Two Way Radio Sales and Service. With its offices and staff on each of the major islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island, PWC delivers a high degree of customer satisfaction to its customers. Unlike cellular telephones, Motorola Two Way Radios provide customers with instant dispatch push to talk communications from a single radio to many radios simultaneously.
PWC's Outside Sales Representative serves customers by selling Motorola radio communication solutions; meeting customer needs. This is a salaried position with incentive bonus. Employer promotes consultive type selling practices. Some travel will be required.
• Ability to communicate the features and benefits of radio communication solutions.
• Professional sales skills in selling product, service, and maintenance
• Good verbal and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Sell to customers the company's radio communication solutions.
• Achieving the assigned sales representative goals;
• Team with company employees to sell the company's install, service, and maintenance products;
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment and services needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• Experience in a competitive sales environment. The successful candidate must be an aggressive, skilled sales professional with proven success in selling in a competitive marketplace.
• Sales and Marketing -- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes telemarketing and product demonstration.
• Technology - Sales technical knowledge of consultant type selling.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be able to work in a team environment.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum education equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university or college with major course work in business and/or communications, or equivalent.
- Sales experience in selling technology systems is a plus.
If interested, submit your resume for review.