- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Pacific Wireless Communications, LLC (PWC), is Hawaii's leader in Two Way Radio Sales and Service. With its offices and staff on each of the major islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island. PWC delivers a high degree of customer satisfaction to its customers. Unlike cellular telephones, Motorola Two Way Radios provides customers with instant push to talk communications from a single radio to many radios simultaneously eliminating the wait time with instant communications
PWC's Account Executive serves customers by selling Motorola radio communication solutions; meeting customer needs. This is a generous base salaried position with incentive bonus. Employer promotes consultive type selling practices. This position will be primarily based out of our Honolulu office. Travel might be required.
The Account Executive will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Executive’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers answer client queries and identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate the features and benefits of radio communication solutions.
- Professional sales skills in selling product, service, and maintenance
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Act as a trusted advisor to influence customer’s technology platform decisions and develop preference and loyalty for PWC
- Sell to customers the company's radio communication solutions.
- Achieving the assigned sales representative goals
- Team with company employees to sell the company's install, service, and maintenance products
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment and services needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Responsible for sales, strategic account planning, and overall relationship management target customers for PWC
- Proactively develop extensive project opportunities encompassing a wide range of products and services
- Proactively build a strategic relationship with customers to position long term opportunities
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in a competitive sales environment. The successful candidate must be an aggressive, skilled sales professional with proven success in selling in a competitive marketplace.
- Sales and Marketing -- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes telemarketing and product demonstration.
- Technology - Sales technical knowledge of consultant type selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be able to work in a team environment.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum education equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university or college with major course work in business and/or communications, or equivalent.
- Sales experience in selling technology systems is a plus.
If interested, submit your resume for review.
Pacific Wireless Communications is the leading two-way radio service and sales company in the State of Hawaii.
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Medical and Dental Insurance
PACIFIC WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONSWhy Work Here?
Work in the interesting telecommunications industry with great benefits.
Telecommunications Sales & Service Pacific Wireless Communications is the leading two-way radio service and sales company in the State of Hawaii. Benefits: • Competitive Pay • 401K Plan • Paid Time Off • Medical and Dental Insurance
347 Ano Street #AKahului, HI
BusinessView all jobs at PACIFIC WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS