We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help set up and run operational activities and ensure excellent quality control on a production line with other team members. You and your team will monitor running conditions, make needed adjustment to ensure quality and production requirements are met, will follow production specifications and packaging specification, and will help build and promote a safe and enjoyably work environment.
- Run operational activities on production line with team members
- Start and Set up production equipment with team members
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload raw materials and finished product
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the production equipment
- Log and record quality specifications for equipment and procedures
- Lead other team members on production line
- Previous experience on production equipment or other related fields
- Familiarity with tools and equipment (tape measure, computer controlled production equipment)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PACIFIC PAPER TUBE
Why Work Here?
Established, family owned paper manufacturing and converting company with lots of room for upwards growth.
Las Vegas, NV