If you are a talented and enthusiastic sales professional, this sales position may be just the opportunity for you.
The sales and marketing representative will work cooperatively with PIB management to grow existing customer sales through renewals, upsells and cross-sells of PIB products. This position will also work closely with outside sales efforts to strategically target specified industrial markets in order to increase sales and build relationships with new customers. They will be heavily involved in day-to-day account management of the current PIB customer base to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
PIB demonstrates commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a competitive 401k.
About the company: PIB is an industrial distributor with 25+ years serving the bearing industry. We specialize in high-precision, miniature and spindle bearings, offering our global customer base the highest level of quality for the greatest value.
- Actively pursue new sales through by phone/e-mail to existing PIB database of customers
- Actively reaching out to and identifying potential customers by phone/e-mail through detailed research of bearing-related applications and industries
- Provide product/technical information and quotes in a timely manner to potential customers
- Diligently follow up on pending quotes for current customers and potential customers
- Work with PIB purchasing to position PIB competitively to potential customers against competitors
- Determine potential customer requirements in order to recommend specific PIB products and solutions for applications
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications offering alternate bearings into brands that PIB has in stock by "cross-selling"
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products
- Monitor customer’s scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Fill requests for company information and samples
- Answer incoming emails and phone calls from customers regarding orders and bearing questions
- Data entry – manage customer purchase orders through supplier portals or supply management solutions
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns
E-commerce B2B Website coordination
- Update product pages for PIB e-commerce site: publish pages, add images and ensure accuracy of product specifications
- Coordination of online orders through e-commerce site and amazon
- Assist in general online marketing functions
- Customer on boarding for PIB e-commerce B2B portal
- Customer service for PIB e-commerce site
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Data entry and spreadsheet knowledge
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller eco system is an asset but not required
- Clear and effective communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor and energetic personality
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales and Marketing preferred Experience: Minimum 1 years in similar position (2 or 3 years preferred)
Compensation & Benefits:
· Pay and raises commensurate with experience and growth
· Medical and Dental insurance coverage
· Paid sick time, holidays & vacation