PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines andalso provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for sourcing and hiring top talent?
At PACCAR, the recruiter is responsible for leading recruiting initiatives, providingfull-cyclerecruiting and assisting in the design and implementation of successful marketing campaigns; promoting PACCAR as a top tier employer.The recruiter role requires strong competency in customer focus, change and innovation,relationship building and influencing while being results focused. The recruiter role is a key member to our HR team atPACCAR.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process with a high volume requisition load
- Design, develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates with a focus on high volume
- Partner with key business and HR leaders to deliver high-impact talent acquisition solutions
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the process
- Continuously improve candidate experience, site enhancements, marketing initiativesand creative content; stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment and adjust accordingly
- Creatively sources candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Build and maintain strong programs to ensure a robust pipeline of diverse candidates and hires
- Collaborates with HR team to identify internal talent, improve recruiting performanceand engages in process improvement efforts
- Plan, develop and executecampus specific strategies at designated schools to recruit top talent
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PACCAR's culture, business model and departments in order to help candidates and university staff fully comprehend and embrace our employment opportunities
- Manages reporting requirements for recruiting
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field is required.
- Minimum 4 yearsrecruitment and HR responsibilities required
- Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, verbal/written communication
- Proven ability to proactively recruit talent and work with hiring managers and recruiting teams to drive the recruitment process
- Prior success working in a fast paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are dually vital
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Commitment to results; solutions oriented and superior organizational skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system as well as social media to supplement sourcing methods needed to attract top talent
- Strong skills in candidate pipeline generation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.