PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
Performs specialized or moderately complex data analysis tasks. Works independently and with others under general supervision.
Nature of Duties
- Attends Daily Shift Meetings
- Assist and collect data from multiple business units within the Paint shop.
- Performs development of data collection plans, collection, organization, and analysis of that data to assist in business decisions being made in the Paint Shop.
- Presents data analysis to groups throughout the Kenworth Chillicothe organization
- Act as a liaison and information source between Paint and other departments.
- Participates in documentation processes. Obtaining, compiling, maintaining, and issuing necessary records, reports, data, or lists, ensuring accuracy of content and correct distribution.
- Use a personal computer to prepare correspondence and/or documents, sometimes requiring independent judgment.
- General clerical duties, such as, but not limited to sorting, documenting, filing, and distributing documents and supplies as necessary.
- Order, receive, distribute, and stock supplies, serve as backup for other clerical/shop tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Junior/senior level college student majoring in Operations Management, Engineering, or Business Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Attendance is an essential function of all positions.
- General knowledge of plant operations.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position with or without accommodations.
Additional Job Board Information
If you would like more information about what makes PACCAR an excellent place to work, please visit the PACCAR Career Site.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.