PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines andalso provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
Manage all aspects of the preparation and consolidation of forecasts and budget submissions for the factory.
- Analyze factory overhead and maintain proactive involvement with management to identify areas for improved efficiency, reduced costs and ensure budget compliance.
- Lead the internal control audit program for the plant, including Sarbanes Oxley documentation and reporting. Ensure Corporate, Division and local controls are effective and operating in all areas.
- Jointly manage capital budget preparation with Manufacturing Engineering ensuring compliance with GAAP and appropriate ROI calculations for capital projects.
- Manage capital project post audit process for the plant.
- Utilize data analytic skills to create and present key decision making assessments for process improvements and strategic planning.
- Coordinate Accounting review of Six Sigma projects and reporting for the factory.
- Maintain effective oral and written communications with other members of the management team.
BS or BA degree in Accounting with 6 – 10 years experience in accounting with background in manufacturing cost environment.CPA/CMA and/or MBA is highly preferred.Must be proficient in PC’s and the use of window-based programs including Excel, Power Point, Access and Word.Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, technical, and communication skills.
MUST MEET PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION WITH OR WITHOUT ACCOMMODATIONS.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
CPA/CMA and/orMBAhighly preferred
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.