PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Under direction of Health and Welfare Benefits Manager, leads administration and recommends improvements to benefit design, service and delivery associated with online benefit administration, employee communications, disability programs and voluntary programs. Serves as subject matter expert to Human Resources teams located throughout the United States. Leads and staffs project teams that conduct analysis, recommend changes, and manage implementation. Monitors plan administration, employee elections and Field HR transactions to ensure compliance with legislation and PACCAR policies.
- Provides program management and oversight of the administration of U.S. Leaves, FMLA, STD and LTD programs.
- Troubleshoots issues and complex cases.
- Conducts audits and completes data updates to ensure data integrity in PACCAR and vendor systems.
- Assists Field HR Representatives to respond to employee questions, resolve escalated benefit issues and accurately administer plans.
- Acts as primary analyst completing data collection, data management, analytics and developing recommendations for leave, disability and health programs.
- Maintains current understanding of legal and regulatory compliance requirements related to Health & Welfare compliance. Develops and maintains compliance calendar to ensure all notice and administration requirements are met on time. Provides recommendations on current and potential programs to maintain ongoing compliance.
- Researches relevant regulations, and past practice, to provided context for decision making regarding escalated benefit issues and maintain consistent plan administration.
- Analyzes service delivery and implements process improvements.
- Supports employees and HR utilizing the online benefit administration system.
- Creates edits and presents benefits administration trainings; creates employee communication materials.
- Provides support to Benefits and Corporate HR management team on benefits design and administration.
- Supports culture of health initiatives.
- Participates in cross-divisional projects.
- 3+ years HR Benefits Analyst experience with demonstrated skills in analytics and disability programs administration including claimant transition to Social Security benefits.
- Familiarity with benefit regulations and compliance requirements relating to health and welfare benefits, disability, leaves of absence and Medicare coordination of benefits.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability leading ad hoc teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access); PowerPoint and Excel skills must be demonstrated as part of the selection process.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required.
- 6 Sigma or Kaizen experience desirable.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.