This is a 2nd shift position, working from 3:30 PM-Midnight, Monday through Friday.
PAC Worldwide Warehouse Associates are required to perform assigned shipping and receiving duties by operating a sit down and stand up forklift. Assist the supervisor or lead with day-to-day activities. Operate forklift in a safe manner; work with supervisors and leads to ensure that all of the department needs are met. Warehouse Associates will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times with all employees and outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift safely observing all safety rules, utilizing horns and maintaining proper speeds
- Team player both inside and outside assigned department
- Follows the directions of Supervision/Leads. Follows all procedures
- Able to prioritize tasks and displays a sense of urgency
- Ensure all raw materials are checked in, placarded and put away in the proper location
- Ensure all trucks are unloaded/loaded properly and all paperwork filled out accordingly
- Ensure all stock is rotated in accordance to FIFO (First In/First Out) procedure
- Work assigned overtime and covers co-workers vacation
- Other duties assigned
- Work may be required to be performed in up to 12-hour shifts with mandatory overtime, including weekends
Qualified candidates must demonstrate a strong background in warehousing operatos and forklift experience. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply at www.pac.com.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical testing.