We recently set out to grow twice our size in five years. In 2018, year three, we already surpassed our year five goal. Our vision is to continue that trajectory, which means PAC’s explosive growth is yours, too.
From competitive benefits, to our employee-first company values, we are committed to investing in the people we care about. We now have a formal program for team members to move up in their roles, as well as opportunities to share in PAC’s growth. We invite you to learn more!
We are looking for a senior level Dynamics AX7/D365 Functional Lead to help us train our team and deploy a new implementation of D365 Finance & Operations. You'll lead most manufacturing, advanced warehousing, logistics, planning/scheduling requirements gathering, configuration, fit/gap analysis, training, learning & development documentation, UATs, support and reporting. The manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, planning/scheduling modules will need to be your bread and butter and your experience with implementations and process improvement will make you the subject matter expert on D365.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as primary expert Dynamics AX&/D356 Manufacturing, Advance Warehousing, Shipping & Receiving
- Plan and document internal training materials
- Manage all training project activities, including definition and delivery
- Facilitate any new requirements that come out of implementation and training
- Conduct workshops, use cases, workflow analysis and data analysis as needed to train
- Identify procedural changes and establish new work flow and processes that may be discovered
- Coordinate work and communications between ERP external partners and internal user groups to effectively manage ongoing system (new releases, upgrades, improvement feedback, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- In all daily activities, strive to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of PAC.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-6 years of Dynamics 365/AX7 experience
- Effective communication and teaching skills
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation process
- Business processes knowledge of manufacturing industry
- Functional knowledge of manufacturing, warehousing, trade & logistics processesDemonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective.
- Managing to deadlines with adaptability and flexibility.
- Must be capable of speaking, reading and writing English with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- SQL-query skills
- BI tools (Qlikview, MS Power Query, Tableau)
- ERP – technical understanding, ability to troubleshoot. Example systems - SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Visual Mfg, MS Dynamics
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to use good judgment and ask questions as needed.
- Visual is preferred
- SME, VBI, SmartSheet, export processes (ARP, FTP tools)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- PMP Certification is preferred
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk and must sit for extended periods of time. The employee must infrequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to focus on a screen.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.