PAC Worldwide Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Its an exciting time at PAC Worldwide
With the rise in e-commerce, its a great time to be in the essential industry of flexible packaging! Our packaging is used in the delivery of goods such as books, gifts, parts, paperwork, medicine, household items, clothing, food and more. PAC Worldwide is experiencing tremendous growth and we are proud to provide good, stable jobs in safe environments.
From competitive benefits, to our employee-first company values, we are committed to investing in the people we care about. We now have a formal program for team members to move up in their roles, as well as opportunities to share in PACs growth. We invite you to learn more!
The 3PL Administrator is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the data within the inventory management system and validating that physical inventory is accurate. The primary responsibilities of this position are to ensure that our inventory is received and managed properly and orders are entered, fulfilled, and shipped accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Investigate inventory discrepancies including but limited to missing stock through troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Audit inventory picks compliance.
- Auditing of inventory in locations.
- Systematic adjustments and movements
- Ensures the materials in the warehouses are accurate. This includes ensuring FIFO is followed.
- QC Outbound/Inbound orders for accuracy
- Assist with year-end audit and inventory counts
- Load building (FTL)
- Work efficiently in our proprietary Warehouse Management System to ensure that PACWW inventory is managed properly
- Communicate with 3PLs to provide accurate account information, including the status of orders, inventory, and other routine inquiries
- Apply problem solving techniques and project management methods to maintain strong client relationships
- Learn and understand Standard Operating Procedures for all account-related activities
- Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3PL Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma
- Must be capable of speaking, reading and writing English
- Must possess advanced mathematic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Drivers License and ability to travel (travel 10%)
- Microsoft Office
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The person in this position must be capable of sitting for an 8-hour period; read the computer screen and various paper documents; perform data entry on a computer keyboard; use standard office equipment such as a computer keyboard, calculator, copier, fax machine, scanner, stapler, telephone, and mail machine; and lift approximately 10 lbs. on a regular basis/50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The duties for this position are primarily performed in an office and warehouse environment.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PAC Worldwide